1. Get real and the get over your false moral altruism about your desire to make lots of money without allowing anyone to make you feel guilty about it.
2. Decide immediately your wealth is going to be a result of helping people and the planet.
3. Come to the conclusion you have to create opportunity for yourself because your government is rigged against you if you’re not a billionaire donor to politicians.
4. Learn passive and residual money so you can decouple your time from your money for the first time in your life.
5. Figure out how to create passive money from whatever your passions are.
6. Have the courage to be yourself.
7. Break up from your obedience training of trading your time for a paycheck from your job.
8. Immerse yourself daily in personal growth and development.
9. Flip every script in your mind that rationalizes why you can’t achieve your dreams. What used to be a perfect reason why you can’t becomes a perfect reason why you must. In other words, get out of your own way. The thief on the street after your wallet pales in comparison to thief in your mind that steals from yourself and your family.
10. Be philosophically driven by objectivity rather than partisan hackery.
11. Get started yesterday. The second best time to start is today. Tomorrow is for Suckers because it’s always a day away.
Let’s end poverty in Every Which Way imaginable 🙂 Feel free to share.
P.s. If you’d like to work with me I don’t charge any fees I’m not going to sell you something you don’t want or need: http://workwithtom.fireyourboss.xyz
Have you enjoyed this? Was it helpful in breaking some circular thought patterns you might have been stuck in? Do you know anyone who could benefit from this? Sharing is caring. Share with friends and family.